Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Union Leader Forty Under 40

I've recently been named by the New Hampshire Union Leader as one of the Forty Under 40 for 2012!

Union Leader profile

The awards ceremony recently happened at the Manchester Radisson.
It was a great occasion with the Governor presiding over it.

Here's pic with me and the Governor (right) and someone from Citizen's Bank (left)

Unfortunately, it's only a preview picture!  I had to spend $7.50 to get a digital copy for my home photo album. The commercial one-time digital right to post a real pic on this blog was $100!  There's also other merchandise for sale on the site.  I'm sure all of you out there in the blogosphere are dying to get your hands on a coffee mug of the event! ;)

All that minor griping aside, I'm definitely honored to be part of this year's class and thank the Union Leader for bestowing it on me.  It's gratifying to see mobile healthcare technologies, urology, and male health  being spotlighted through this award!


No comments:

Post a Comment