Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sharing the Apps at the ACPE 2012 Annual Meeting

I will be speaking about patient empowerment through the use of the Prostate Pal and Bladder Pal mobile apps at the American College of Physician Executives (ACPE) Annual Meeting in San Francisco.

Here's a link to the meeting

If you don't know about the apps here are my previous blog posts about each of them:

What is Bladder Pal?

What is Prostate Pal?

It will be a poster presentation during the "Share Your Story" session on April 28th from 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm.

For those who won't be at the meeting, here is the poster:
(my apologies if the font is real small, it was hard to get it to fit within the borders of the blog text box)


ACPE 2012 "Share Your Story" Poster

Over 3,000 users have visited the apps over 10,000 times from countries all over the world!
It's quite gratifying to see that many people use the app to facilitate the tracking of their urologic health.

About me and the ACPE -
Since I have a deep interest in medical management, I've been a member of the ACPE for several years. The organization is at the forefront of physician leadership empowerment. With healthcare in turmoil, I'm happy that the ACPE is giving doctors the training and encouragement to be difference makers and facilitators of change. I'm currently working towards an MBA through the ACPE and U. Mass - Amherst.
About 2/3 of the way through!

No comments:

Post a Comment